Re: t-moble sim to dsc 1500 alarm

Al wrote:
> Is there a was to add a cell phone to a dcs1500, just to call my cell
> phone no communicating? I have the alarm doing this with  my cell
> with caller I D. I see where there making something over seas. That
> can be tripped by the siren, just to dial a number.

Just hook your cell phone's alarm input to the alarm communicator's output
terminals. (You will probably need to open the cell phone to find the proper
terminals, unless you have one of the newer models.)  Then program your
alarm panel for cellular auto-dial format, and put the code 757634 into the
account number slot.

Good luck!

--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)