Re: DIY Burglar Alarm

On Jan 6, 9:01=A0pm, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" <joerai...@xxxxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> BBMfj.9$Xn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > It would seem we have totally misjudged the DIY market.
>
> > This guy has it all figured out...
>
> >http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3D-599005390796802922&q=3Dburglar=
>
> Again its for sure...we are all doom!!(well the one in the trade ;-)
>
> bAss won... the DIY market will take it all!!

Even now as we speak, bass is raiding recycle centers for aluminum
cans and cardboard to meet the growing demand for these alarms
generated by this video. All the Home Depots in Sarasota are
reporting  inventory of glue sticks are running dangerously low. The
Governer may declare a statewide gluestick shortage crisis. Film at
eleven.