Re: Key Pad Doors.

Doug wrote:
> I saw a guy at Home Depot trying to return the offcuts from some wire
> shelves, he bought about ten of the shelves and cut about 18 inches
> off each one and wanted to return the 18 inch offcuts for credit. The
> clerk wouldn't budge no matter what the guy said, finally another guy
> in line told to him fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time.
>
> I've also seen 1/2 inch EMT on the racks that had saddles bent into
> them, they didn't look that bad actually, but I suppose someone bent
> them, didn't quite get it right and returned them for credit.
>
> There is no end of clearly used merchandise on the shelves at Home
> Depot's due to their too liberal return policy.
>
> Doug

I once saw a woman break a mirror loading it into the car, then take it back
to the store for replacement, complaining that it was broken. I wanted to
say something, but didn't feel like sleeping on the couch for a week.
--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)