Re: Tela-link Raido Network.

I have been waiting over a year for a tower to be constructed for me
in lowly Cobourg Ontario (about an hour east of Toronto on the 401).
I am bloody glad it never came to fruition, because I signed a letter
of intent to replace 100 Skyroutes.  The last couple of months I
haven't even been able to get Brad to call me back.  Guess I know why
eh?

Got a few radios in the back room I never paid for.  Weighed them.
They won't even collectively make a boat anchor.

I know there are rumors aplenty, does anyone know what happened?  I
heard it was a split at the top, but I thought Brad was the top,
perhaps a silent partner who's not so silent now?

James Turcotte
Alliance Security Systems
www.alliancesecuritysystems.ca