Re: Bye-bye Tela-link...

All I have is the voice mail from the Owner / President of Tela-link that I
did save, thank the lord.
They have not returned any of our messages or emails.
I did track down Courtney Webber via their retail alarm company Triton,
http://www.securedbytriton.com  he was no help and had no comment.
Our rep, or former rep did call on Friday to say that her dad had laid her
off and that there would be no need for any letter to confirm they were
wanting to break our contracts and shut down the network.
As of today besides the reason from the Owner, I have now had three other
people call and the funny part each of them have their own reason as to why
Tela-link called that they were shutting down, non of them matched the
reason by Tela-link.
Would love to find they did pull up their boots and stand behind the
contracts they signed.  The product and program had some real great merit.

Good luck to Tela-link, hope you can fix this.

<alarmco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 18 2007, 10:11 pm, "Items for Sale" <g_ib6ub92...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Has anyone heard the latest on what is going to happen with all the
> Tela-link customers?

Has there been official notification of their closure?