Re: Key Pad Doors.

"George Siegle" wrote:

> I have a customer who thinks that there four year old alarm key pad
> needs to be replaced because the door on the 5501 will not stay up.

That's understandable.  The thing is probably unsightly with the door
hanging open and appearance is often one of the deciding factors in
selecting a home use product.

> They also think it should be done for free!!!

We once had a customer want to return a control panel -- six months
after he installed it.  We also occasionally get calls from people
who bought a system but didn't get around to installing it for a year
or two.  I walk them through the installation and so on, but the
warranty starts when the merchandise is delivered.  Fortunately, most
people understand that.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass