Re: Canada - America's Hat

On Dec 31 2007, 5:50=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here in Florida we don't need no stinkin national guard. Homeowners here
> pack enough guns & ammo here to deter any threat of invasion by anyone.
>
> Jim Rojas

If that were to happen, then I know of one Florida "homeowner", in
particular, who's not going to be able to defend himself.

Felons can't own firearms.

Besides, he has a hernia and his mommy says he's not supposed to get
into any fights. It turned out to be a plus for Canada though.
Otherwise he'd be a Canadian citizen.

But, ..... since his demise would be of no concern to anyone
anyway .......... this is all just a moot point.