Re: bASS isms

On Jan 1, 11:52=EF=BF=BDam, shb*NO*SP...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Si Ballenger) wrote:=

> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:14:42 -0800 (PST), Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> >Hey Si, did you play the "pig" part in Deliverance?
>
> Now you are squealing too! Is your RLB "virtual broom stick"
> rotating? =EF=BF=BD;)

Still haven't found anything that you can do beside be a troll in an
alarm newsgroup in spite of the fact that you're not in the trade and
don't know anything about alarms...... eh?

So I guess we can conclude that you're pre-occupied with alarms,that
you know nothing about and with anal sex .... which you do ..... eh?