Re: Non mains system

"Paul O'Grady" <Paul-O@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Szptj.99907$3m6.58597@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Mark Leuck wrote:
> > AT&T 8000
> >
> > "Paul O'Grady" <Paul-O@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> Hi guys.
> >>
> >> Newbie here. I need to protect 3 containers in a field. They will be
> >> fenced in eventually. Will have mains on eventually but even the meter
> >> box needs planning permission so nothing happening soon on that front.
> >> I've had two visits already. I live miles away and I need to use these
> >> containers asap. Any ideas anyone?
> >>
> >> In language I can understand please.
> >>
> >> Thanks.  Paul
> >

> I must be the idiot because after I specifically told you that I was a
> newbie AND asked for language I can understand, I get all kinds of crap
> thrown at me. AT&T 8000???? Gee, that must've taken a lot of thought and
> effort.
> I think I'll leave you guys to talk amongst yourselves. You're all WAY
> too clever for me.

Ok.  I gave you an honest answer and you responded negatively.  Lets try it
a different way.

What can you afford to do this?

If that questions isn't a good enough lead in to keeping it simple...

What is your cost justification?

or...

How much can you afford to lose?

and

How much do you stand to lose?

If you answer these questions specifically and honestly with a dollar amount
I can tell you in laymen's terms if you can do it or not.