Re: DVR Recommendations

news:47c2d6e0$0$506$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> any experience with GeoVision capture cards?

Geovision.  Winblows based, and really flaky to setup for networking.
Basically an open internet video server with crude PW protection.  Yuck.
Stability is mediocre, and they play feature and add-on price games with the
client.  Also, watch out for illegal clones and software pirates selling
these or similar through the grey market.

I have played with setup on three of these.  Tech support was ok.