Re: need keypads for DSC PC 2550

Matthew wrote:
> Does anyone have new/old stock PC2550RK 8 zone system keypads for an
> older DSC PC2550 home security system??
> I need two of them to replace existing ones.
> Let me know,
> Thank you,
> Matthew

The PC 3000 keypads will work with that system as well (you'll have to
"mask" the LED's for zones 9 to 16) and they're probably more readily
available.  The older version 2550RK's weren't back-lit and a few of my
customers liked that feature but didn't want to pay the extra $$ for the
3000.

I would also suggest upgrading the control.  If the customer wants to
retain the original 8 zones and "feel" of the "old system", you can opt
for a DSC 1832 and LED keypads.