Re: Please suggest a system for this situation

On Feb 19, 2:22 pm, Sir.M.Messe...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like a wired system that will have triggers on the outside
> doors (3), and garage door. When alarm is tripped it should have an
> audible horn and it will call several numbers until it gets a
> response. Please suggest a system that will economically fit these
> needs. I can instally myself. Thank you.

The GE Concord Alarm System or GE Simon XT Alarm system can do
something like this -- it will send a numeric page ala a traditional
numeric pager. However, you can add an Alarm.com module to either of
these alarm panels which will call a list of phone numbers and speak
the alarm event. You can see screen shots of the alarm.com system
here:

   http://www.urbanalarm.com/alarm_com_security/

There is a fee associated with the alarm.com service. It is generally
about $20 to $30 per month. Although that might defeat the purpose of
having a panel that can simply call you.

Best,
Miles

Urban Alarm (a division of SaiComm LLC)
Washington DC -- http://www.urbanalarm.com/