Re: Who designs alarm web sites?

paul wrote:

> We need to get a professional alarm web site up.  Any recommendations on who
> to get to design it?  No, I do not want to do it myself (see
> www.resi-tech.com for reasons why).  I perfer to use somebody familiar with
> our indudtry but not a requirement.

Paul,

I have some experience designing websites related to the alarm industry.
Here's one I built.  www.BassBurglarAlarms.com.  It contains over 250,000
pages of product info and documentation.  If you're interested in developing a
retail site to sell alarm systems and supplies, I can assist you.  If you want
a site to help develop clients for your alarm installation company, I can help
with that as well.  Have a browse of my site and if what I've done there is of
interest to you, give me a call.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass