Re: For Sale: Tela-link programmer....

We are done changing ours..took three weeks to get them all.

Called a friend of mine today that also used the Tela-link, while cleaning
out a box of "stuff" brought in by one of my installers...when I found it
and called him he found the humor in it as well..

Link to March article on Tela-link:
http://www.securitysystemsnews.com/index.php?p=article&id=ss200801da5EM6