Re: A Canadian Invention

fart gas is; nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane, and oxygen...so in
theory I guess you could detect on methane.

CS instructions on alarm;
1- Call premises ask homeowner if they've been eating broccolli and beans
again.
2- Call RPs and inform of situation and to steer clear of Premises.
3- Dispatch Homeland Security
4- Remotely trip the Ansul

Of course Sonitrol's response would be different

Would you program that as an audible?

--
**Crash Gordon**