Re: suggest certifications / academics

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
Nk4rj.267$x%3.264@xxxxxxxxxxx
> There really isn't much in the way of formal training for alarm
> installers.  Some folks say it shows up in the workmanship.  The average
> installer hasn't finished high school, let alone attended college level
> training.  There are a few places (one is in CT but the name escapes me)
> that offer class and lab training for aspiring alarm installers.  Most get
> their training in the field, working for whichever local alarm company is
> willing to train them.

 well, thats total BS

here we have multiple school that give a training of 1800 hours on all the
aspect of alarm

burglar, fire, CCTV, access ,sprinkler ,asset management, electicity,
electronics, logic, video distribution , central station, telephone system,
and a little of home automation and structured wiring...

too bad its in Quebec and most of youy could not undertsand anything as its
all in french