Re:Alegro alarm system (from Keith White, original poster.)

I would like to clarify my situation.

A friend of mine sold his home and gave me the panel, motion sensor,
codes, key fob,install manual, owners manual.

He prefered to leave the door and window sensors in the home he sold.

so i am attempting to use the motion sensor as the only sensor if its
possible.

Sorry for any misunderstandings on my part.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Can i get the panel to recognize zone type 15 only?

Thanks again.