Re: ADT Alegro question

"Crash Gordon" wrote...
> totally funny..NO doors or windows and one motion detector?...and the op
> wants to arm it STAY? Holy cow, ADT sales GURUS are at it again?!!

In this case, the motion should be programmed as zone type 15... this will
have it armed when the "doors and windows" are armed.  It will still only
say "doors and windows" are armed, but the motion will be armed as well.  As
far as testing goes, after arming you will need to stay out of the motions
range for 3-4 minutes to allow the motion to reset before you set it off.
Don't expect the light to flash either.

> dumbest thing i heard all day.

I agree.  Especially when the kits come with 2 doors, a motion, and a
keyfob.  Also, the DTIM phone module that the Allegro's use is too
unreliable to be used.  Otherwise I was really starting to like that panel
(compared to the Simon 3 anyway).