How can I do this (CCTV)

Residential install; lady wants two exterior cameras (no biggie I already
ran two coax, two cat5e, two power wires - so I'm set for anything).
But she can't make up her mind what she wants us to do with the
signal...DVR, Capture Card, modulate to TVs??

Since her brother gave her a prefectly good 2 year old computer, I figured
I'd just install a decent capture card with internet capabilities on the
computer and run a remote LCD display to her bedroom (about 15 feet from the
computer). The 'puter will be located at the structured wiring box.

That seemed too simple.

Now she's thinking she may also want it modulated to 3 TV locations.

This is why I go nuts.

She has money for anything reasonable I come up with.

Can I take the output from the cameras and modulate it AND send it to the
capture card? Or is this backwards thinking.
She's got me confused now.

R.

--
**Crash Gordon**