Re: Here we go again

Oh my, a shitload of liberal America hating old hippie Marxest talking
points.

For a brainless soaial parasit liberal, you sure tow the leftist line well.

Find a new line leftie, seven years of your loving the terrorists by proxy
bullshit is getting kind of pld. Unless of course you haven't the ability to
understand anything else.

It is no doubt that it is just a matter of time until this natioin is hit
again and no matter how much bullshit you and your Marxist Code Pink
comrades bitch and moan and hide, your butts will be either on the line for
it or dead because of it.

If one wants an idea of how America would react to the inevitable attack on
our soil again, all one has to do is look at France, circa midnight May 10,
1940 (or even midnight April 9, 1940 is a good parallel).

When I was in college, at the University of Nebraska, I stumbled across a
whole lot of yellowing, dusty old master's theses and doctorate papers in
the library, about the public sentiment in France just before Hitler
invaded.

The situation now is eerily similar with that of France circa midnight May
10, 1940 (or the other date); about 60% of the French were dissatisfied with
the "phoney war," and wanted the soldiers to come home and do the spring
planting; about 15% had no opinion, or were indifferent; and only 25%
honestly believed the Germans were a threat.

I think that's probably reflective of American attitudes today.

Well, that changed in a hurry.

I used to believe in this idea that "we're all in this together," and that
we all would pull together.

But after seven years of watching disgusting old hippies, anarchists, Code
Pink dykes, and the Democrats in Congress, I no longer believe that; like
the Frenchmen in late spring 1940, when the hammer falls, I'm going to be
very selective about who I care about.

If I'm in a position to render someone aid or assistance in a terrorist
attack, I'm going to want to see his voter registration card first, after
which I'll make up my mind to help or not help.

Primitives (that is YOU Bass), liberals, smelly old hippies, and Democrats
won't get an iota from me; they can go fuck themselves.