Re: security camera - save to disk advice please

There are fake cameras with blinking LEDs that are cheap and may be
worth a try. The other technique that can be quite effective is to get
your daughter to apologize for being a bitch to somebody she pissed
off. There is usually a reason and it seems to be working.