Re: Ok... I'm done - Tri-Ed has no redeeming qualitites

Bob La Londe wrote:
> Tri-Ed has officially gone on the only if nobody else on the face of the
> planet has it list.
>
> Good job Dana.  No clue where you sent my batteries, but I sure as heck
> didn't get them.  That was the last straw.  Of course Keith's attitude, and
> unwillingness to remedy the situation and you leaving me on terminal hold
> finalized any chance you ever had of doing much business with The Security
> Consultant.
>
> I've been nice, tried to buy a few things from you guys, and put up with
> tons of mistakes, but either you really screwed up this time or Keith tried
> to lay on the worst cock & bull story I have heard in a couple years or more
> likely both.
>
> In fact, why don't you just go ahead and close my account.  I won't need it
> anytime soon.

Bitchin' about your problems with a supplier here is good.  It gives us
the "heads up".  I'd suggest carrying it all forward to the regional (or
even national) level.  Let them know about your problems at head office
with the "crew" in your local branch.  Maybe they'll "shake things up" a
bit.