Re: Saddam Hussein and got the truth out of him

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Not yet.  Do you recommend it?  [Die Hard ver. 23]
>
> Sure.  I love watching 50+ year old guys dive out of a moving car at about
> 50 mph, see him roll right into the back end of a Chev...  and actually be
> able to get up and walk (actually sort of "shuffle")...  :-)

Nah.  I'll take a rain check.  I'd rather see real stunts by real people in
real cars and and on real motorcyles.  Guys like Steve McQueen and Bud
Elkins [may they R.I.P. and may there be motorcycles in Heaven for them].
No computer generated stunts for those guys.  If any of you kids don't know
what this is about, you can can find out by renting, downloading, or doing
whatever it takes to get the movies Bullitt and The Great Escape.  McQueen
and his stunt partner Elkins were two of the coolest guys to live in the
20th Century.