Re: New Universal Glass Break Detector Tester

On Dec 7, 11:55=A0pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roger W wrote:
> > On Dec 7, 2:25 am, Frank Olson
> > <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I've discovered a new method of testing/adjusting glass break detector=
> >> and it's universal!! =A0Works with every manufacturer and all it needs=
 is
> >> regular doses of animal crackers and chocolate. =A0It's my grandson an=
> >> no, he's not for sale. =A0He discovered that he can even turn on the r=
ed
> >> LED on an FG-730. =A0He stands under the detector, stomps and shouts a=
> >> the same time. =A0His voice must be pitched just perfectly. =A0:-)
>
> > Don't worry. His voice will change when he reaches puberty.
>
> Either that or mine will. =A0We were horsing around earlier today and the
> little tyke wound up accidentally kicking Grampa in the nads so hard I
> swear I could feel 'em at the back of my throat. =A0A couple of swallows
> and they were back where they belong, though.

 Heh Heh Heh :-)  You should have known by now. I learned the old
"kick in the whatchamacallits" routine when I was I mere Daddy playing
around with Jr...... Now Gramps wears an athletic cup when engaging in
horseplay with the youngins. Maybe if you're real good, Santa might
put one under the tree for you this year.  :-)