Re: Break-In By BREAKING sliding glass doors????

On Dec 9, 2:09=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> KingFish wrote:
> > "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > In the short term, I'd suggest that you put the seat down with greater
> > care and go into a closet when you blow your nose. :-)
>
> > I bought me one of those seats that lowers slowly and quietly. =EF=BF=
=BDMan that is
> > the Ritz. =EF=BF=BDNot expensive either. :)
>
> ... =EF=BF=BDor one of these babies:
>
> http://www.aqualux.ca/db/product.php?productid=3D262
>
> Hey Jim - I understand the newest version even comes *with* an MP-3
> player built into the remote control. =EF=BF=BD:-)

I was going to get me one of those slo motion seats but I figured as
soon as I installed it would be the day that I would get a case of the
"green apple quick step" and I wouldn't be able to get the damn seat
down in time.