Re: Dear Napco

On Dec 9, 1:21=EF=BF=BDam, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> >> I forgot all about Eastern. ?They used to have good pricing and lousy
> >> service if I recall correctly.
> > Welllll Jeeeeeze ...... Whadayawant? =EF=BF=BD E V E R Y T H I N G?
>
> Yup.
> I treat them fairly, I don't beat them down over a few bux, don't send st=
uff
> back for credit, and pay on time, every time.
>
> So, yup.
>
> --
> js

Well that explains it.

 Just because YOU do everything right does not automatically obligate
anyone else to do the same.

Where the hell have YOU been? The rules of mutual trust and treatment
changed YEARS ago.

Off hand, I can't think of anyone that I know, under the age of 40,
who actually has the innate understanding of the custom of placing
their honor and reputation on a handshake or their word. If you remind
them of the custom, they will acknowledge it. But these acts are not
something  that you can assume is part of their character makeup and
that they will respect.