Re: Kill my phone line?

On Jul 31, 12:26=EF=BF=BDpm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
d>
wrote:
> Is it a strudel lease then...or do I own it?
> Do I always then have to go to the same strudel lady for 5 years or can I
> buy/eat studel elsewheres as well?
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

Don't you get it? The strudle is "Free"!   You can use as much or as
little as you want to..... but only as much as is offered. ( which is
only offered when something is wrong with the system and you're in the
area)  Your only obligation is to provide service at no charge. And if
you don't ..... then your are obligated to provide service at no
charge.

I mean ..... how much more clear can I make it?

(Jeeeeeze. Perfect example ..... People just never read the damn
contract.)