Re: Brinks & ADT Are A Total Ripoff

I use Ademco Vista's or FA panels. Then I do everything else wireless. I
did one install a few weeks ago in 49 minutes. My daughters apartment.
There was no furniture in there yet, which made it that much easier. She
didn't want monitoring, or else it would taken another 5 minutes whole
to connect the phone line, and another hour trying to get a hold of a CS
operator to verify signals... :)

I installed the following:

1 Vista15P
1 6150RF Keypad
1 Wave2 Siren
1 5890PI Motion
1 5849 Glassbreak
1 5808W3 Smoke
6 5819 Door/window contacts with shock
1 5804 Keyfob

I just refuse to install those all in one systems, like the Lynx or
Simon3. It is nothing but junk in my opinion.

Jim Rojas