Re: ADT - Free Alarm System

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2sfNj.183239$pM4.150792@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Doug wrote:
>
> You should probably consider a spell checker as well otherwise we're going
> to have to watch Tom climb up on his soapbox again.
>
> Doug
>

> First:  Doug...  watch the delimiter.  When Leuck top posts, everything
> you say gets wiped when someone hits reply.  This forces those of us who
> hate to hear you whine about how we ignore what you say, to copy and paste
> your replies.  Yes, I obviously care, and I hate to hear you whine.
>
> Second:  Bass will be climbin' up right behind Tom agreein' with
> everything he says as long he's able to throw in a couple of "zingers"
> against the established intelligentsia.  :-)

Most people hate to hear a grown man whine, but it's what I do best, and
even if I pay attention to the delimiter, Mark stops top posting, peace
breaks out in the world, gas prices drop to $1 a gallon, a cure is found for
cancer,  global warming ceases, people of different religions live together
in peace, world hunger is eradicated, RLB gets a conscience, Chelsea win the
premier league, England win the World Cup, Tom falls off his soapbox, Jack
buys lunch and terrorist groups take up knitting I'll probably still find
something to whine about.

Doug