Re: serial port adapter for NX

Beeno wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <no_em@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>don't have adaptour yet.
>win98secondedition4010.222 A.  I can install the program bu t when I start
>the program in win it says invalid page fault.  I am looking now for a 98se
>disk I used to have around here somewhere....

Ummm, okay.  What you wrote sounded like you couldn't get the adapter to work
with Win98, not that you couldn't get DL900 to run.  Doh!

What are you gonna do with the Windows CD - re-install Windows?

A page fault is usually caused by a bug in the program OR a faulty memory
module.

I'd suggest running Memtest86 to see if your memory is defective.

http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

You could also try to download DL900 again since you might have a corrupted
download... then re-install.

--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org