To Create Money Beyond Belief The Spiritual Way

Wouldn't it be amazing to pinpoint the specific words and phrases that
limit your success? Wouldn't you love to learn exactly what to say to
attract abundance?
Imagine instead that these statements became the "codes" in your
Abundance Operating System (and you really believed it to your
core!):
"Money is just a symbol of energy, and I can have as much energy as I
want"
"I owe it to the world to become rich."
"I can't be poor enough to help others."
"Money is just a means to an ends."
"There are plenty of philanthropists doing wonderful things in the
world."
"It's safe to have a personal relationship with money."
"Regardless of what anyone else has, I choose to feel good about what
I have."
Most of us use a "Default Operating System." It's the system our
parents gave us. And it's the one their parents gave them.
Unfortunately, it's a lie. A faulty system. A glitch in the matrix.
One based on illusion, passed down from generation to generation.
What no one told you is that any disruptions that we experience in
life are simply disruptions in the energy field. And once you create
your "Abundance Operating System"...
Your energy field becomes 100% "optimized" for attracting money beyond
belief!
http://abundciw.blogspot.com/#