[no subject]

> my liver biopsy was definitely a 10 pain wise when they did it.

What they're doing to you is far more drastic than my experiences.  The only
really painful parts were the post-op (30 on a scale of 1 to 10) and the first
few days of Neulasta.  I had a bad reaction to it, severe bone pain
everywhere.  That really sucked.  I finally called the oncology nurse and she
got the doctor to prescribe a steroid drug to fight the inflammation.  That
brought it under control.

The part that bothers me most is the physical weakness and not being able to
catch my breath.  I'm getting stronger now, but the missing lung material
doesn't grow back and the body doesn't make up for it.  Anyway, even if I
can't run track or cycle at least I can dance now.  My wife has been teaching
me the samba.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass