Re: Digital Products on website

"Mark Leuck" <mleuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : 48001365$0$3393$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Whats a muslim smartphone?

Dont know but i have a good one for you.

One time in a rural region a farmer found a man drinking water directly from
a small stream on his land...

he told the man, Hey dude! dont drink that! my cow are shiting all over this
stream all year long!

then the man answer: whot? me dont speak english vary weeel, me muslim,
please speak slow!

the farmer answered back: Drink Slow!! water is cold!