smoke detector recommendation

Hi,

I was wondering if some one could recommend a few smoke detectors that
are interconnected and are not very sensitive to thinks like steam or
making toast.  Since I need the detectors to work for two dwellings I
was hoping to find ones that work on a delay such as 30 seconds to 1
minutes before the other detector starts to sound.

Thanks,

Carl

http://www.gaihosa.com