Re: Need Advices

If your house is under construction I would take the time to get it prewired
for all the of things you have to budget for. Computer networking,
telephone, cable or satellite T.V., home entertainment, central vacuum,
lighting controls, HVAC controls, and other home automation wiring.
If you are wondering if wired is"better" that wireless I'd say it depends on
the budget and application. A wireless receiver is a good thing to have on a
residential alarm system for wireless pendant functions like medical, panic,
garage opener, lighting and arm/disarm functions to name a few.