Discover the Astonishing traffic story That Has Been Kept Secret Until Now

This idea of "buy low, sell high" applies to traffic the same way it
applies to all the goods and services sold in the world today. In
fact, it applies to traffic in the same way that it applies to your
life, right now, in your job. After all, your boss is buying up pieces
of your life in order to take huge profit from these investments:
buying low, selling high.
Now pay close attention as I tell you what Arbitrage is: it's the art
of exploiting the gap between what something is worth to somebody and
what you can acquire it for.
As you consider this, you notice that it's the same prinsiple. Buy
Low, Sell High, that's the idea.
But right now, this may sound as abstract to you as hearing that
somewhere in the far reaches of South America, there is a city named
El Dorado, and it is made of gold.
Except now you can have the map. So stick with me. We'll get to that
in a minute.
http://googpaypxj.blogspot.com/#