Re: 12V FA

The VISTA-32FB provides access control integration and features an automatic
smoke detector, calibration maintenance alert for addressable V-PlexT and
wireless commercial photoelectric detectors. The alarm control offers two
partitions in a UL Listed Commercial Fire and Burglary 8-zone standard
control panel supporting up to 32 zones/points using hardwired, compatible
wireless devices and addressable V-Plex technologies. It also supports
expandable initiating and notification circuits, digital dialers,
annunciator/keypads, RF receivers and programmable relays. Two on board
notification (bell) circuits deliver 2.3A at 12V.