Chime for Eagle 4700DL?

I defaulted an Alarm Lock Eagle 4700 DL and can't figure out how to get the
zones to chime again.  I am use zone option 24 for my e/e door, 14 for the
perimeter and 40 for the motion (I don't want it to chime).  I have also set
block 20, position 1 to be a 7.  It was chiming before I did a default.
Outside service customer had no battery on the system and after a power
failure it armed itself and his codes would no longer work.
Thanks,
Allan