Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 19, 4:09 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2:53=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:.
>
> Get back to me when you or you're beguiled son goes to sell your empty
> shell.  And don't give me that crap about knowing someone who would
> actually buy a company at top dollar, that has no equity, and will
> require them to give free service to your customers for life, for your
> low priced monitoring fee .....or risk losing them. You may believe in
> fairy tales now, but you're going to have quite a shock when the truth
> is finally revealed to you in the reality of an actual sale. Just wait
> till you see how the ending of the story changes. It's sometimes
> referred to as .....the sad reality of growing up.

RHC: Ok, you want to keep this absurd thread going, I'll bite.....

Since you seem to have this core belief that my company is worthless
(or any company for that matter that doesn't lock clients in for
absurd lengths of time), I hate to disappoint you, but I am currently
in the process of formal business cessation planning, and have been
for some time now. As such, I know EXACTLY what the business is worth;
exactly who the buyer will be, and exactly when it will happen. There
are a few scenarios that can be used; it all depends upon some
lifestyle decisions I and my son have to make. We ARE talking a very
sizeable sum here, so tax planning is critical to keep government
thieves out of the purse (important in this country, since our tax
base is so high)

That is all I intend to say on the matter. Don't flatter yourself: I
don't say this for your benefit, but for some few others in the
newsgroup who might be interested (or not). Two years from now, I plan
to be doing some quite different things. I've had a few different
businesses in my life. None of them have ever been run the
"conventional" way. All have paid me handsomely as is this one going
to !

Now you want to speculate some more, be my guest !! Don't believe me;
that's your problem !!  Clearly you will believe whatever you want.

I will say this (and this has nothing to do with you)... it will be
refreshing to get out of an industry that seems to be so dominated by
large corporate money hungry bottom feeders.

You want the last word; go for it. I'm bored of this......