DSC Manuals

I think what you are doing to pdf-zoo.com and techman.com sucks. All you lawyers are a bunch of fucking assholes. I will be posting the below websites on all security newsgroups where anyone can get a hold of your useless crap manuals at anytime. Just remember, once it gets posted on usenet, it is there forever. I will be contacting my Ukrainian and Czech friends and colleagues and have them start hosting all the fucking manuals there. This is going to get real ugly fast for DSC. You fucking morons.

http://www.alarmsbc.com/manuals.htm#DSC
http://www.smartmonitoring.com/customer_support/alarm-security-user-manuals/dsc-user-manuals.html
http://www.systemswebstore.com/faqfiles/dsc_alarm_system_manuals.htm
http://www.homesecuritystore.com/protect_dsc.html
http://www.panelguides.com/panel-guides?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=87&Itemid=56
http://www.guardianalarms.net/home_security_manuals/DSC/
http://www.alarmtech.org/customer_support/alarm-security-user-manuals/dsc-user-manuals.html
http://www.alarmcommunity.com/manuals/DSC/

Michael J Stratton
verypissedoffalarmdealer.com

non corrisponde ad un utente   |message is not related to a real
di un sistema anonimizzatore   |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni      |For more info
                  https://www.mixmaster.it