Re: Hey, Roland...

What is truly amazing is how you have made this all about you. Nothing about
what is really important, like the customer and the dealer that are
affected. What would happen if you took a professional approach to the
situation? Perhaps answer some basic questions like:
What decision making structure in the organization failed here?
How could this have been prevented?
Is the person in authority making those decision one we want to keep their
position?
Should there be more review of these kinds of decisions by more than one
person?
What steps have already been taken to make certain it doesn't happen again?
What additional steps can be taken to make certain it doesn't happen again?

If after all this time you're still just waiting for me to act, then that
speaks volumes about not only you but your organization as well.
Unless you or Steve or someone else deliberately DIDN'T follow company
policy or procedure on this matter, I would suspect neither of you have much
to worry about after all. On the other hand, if either of you were the
genesis of the policy, or signed off on it, or failed to review the action,
then that should be something very different.
Nevertheless, I'll make certain you're not disappointed too much longer.