Re: Ademco wireless system

On Sep 14, 3:43?pm, Mike <michaelsch...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How can I find an independent Ademco dealer in the Denver area.  I'm
> looking for a company that wont lock down the panel and has less then
> a 3 year contract.

Call all the dealers in your area.

You may find a less than 3 year contract but if you find a dealer
that's willing to monitor your account and not lock it, you'd better
figure that you're not dealing with anyone with more than half a
brain.

In case you haven't thought about it, the reason for locking it
is ..... since the alarm company is responsible for the integrity of
the communication with the central station, with no lock on the panel,
changes to the programing can be made, that would jeopardize that
communication . If your system isn't monitored, you should be able to
find someone who wouldn't lock it. What you MAY be looking for, is
something in the contract that insures that the alarm company will
unlock the panel when the contract expires with notification from you.