Re: Honeywell recall of Apex Destiny

"Nick Markowitz Jr." <nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xpcIi.17426$re2.11051@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Got good news and varied news today. Going to start heavy  systemic
> chemo on monday get 5 hr treatment with 3 drugs then carry pump
> with 5 fu 2 days go back wednesday then repeat every other week 3
> months tumors in colon have started shrinking down but 2 small
> spots in liver have  grrown slightly. Sounds like things are going
> to be nasty for me for a while  then surgery around christmas time.

It will pass, Nick.  I know sometimes it feels as though it will
never end but just hang on.  You'll get through the chemo.  If they
plan to do surgery afterward that means they are expecting
significant improvement by then.  Otherwise they'd just treat to slow
tumor growth and manage pain.  It's probably better than it sounds.

I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but there have been some
promising results from studies using heat on secondary CRC in the
liver.  You might want to ask your oncologist if this is appropriate
for your situation.  From what I've read there are some minimally
invasive procedures.  The oncologist may already know about it but
you can ask anyway if you want.  Whatever you do, remember there are
people praying for you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass