Re: Dallas repeals verified response

That was an old document from 2004. I guess when someone finally got off their
ass and did their job and just didn't take Brinks word for it, they realized
Brinks panels don't comply at all.

Pittsburgh Steeler Fan

WOW!!!!...you really need to read stuff before you post it...
look at the last line under the ademco/honeywell listing.
what do you think BHS stands for???? if you are going to try and
bash a company, at least get your accusations right!!!!

also look here:
http://siacinc.org/documents/STANDARDS/CP-01%20compliance%20list%20504.pdf