Re: Alarm beeping every 30 secs?

in addition to what the others have replied.

IF the chirping is really really high frequency and seems difficult to tell
where it's coming from it may be your electrician (120 vac) smoke detectors
and not the alarm system. Usually, the alarm warnings come from the keypads
themselves, so you should be able to listen at the keypad.

Electric smokes (120 vac) have batteries that should be changed every
year...usually 9v - use the good ones, not the cheapos.