Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

Both ways. Short runs we pulled it out and just used sheath, longer runs we
used it as it...ran to jboxes then 22/4 to switches...like that. Everything
above dropped ceiling has to be supported every 3' and in conduit, but they
accepted us using supported BX. What a pain working up there. All ceiling
grid had to be supported at all 4 corner and cross tied up as well...try and
pop a tile out up there...sheesh. Anyway it was better than running conduit.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>