Re: What's With XXX-XX Anyway

news:1171429282.515780.202640@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm guessing at the reason for your problem, but it seems, in my
experience, that there's not as much of a competitive drive out there
as there is in the east. Here, you'd damn well better be doing what it
takes to keep a customer or in a heart beat, they're somebody elses
customer. Noooo second chance. I think you'll get satisfaction by
talking to someone here.

alot of those tree huggers are anti business.  kinda hard to pay your bills
being that way though.  guess theres + and - to being in gods country. eh