Re: Learning Resources

Hope you get one Mikey! There is a saying...."when you buy metric you get
twice the bike at half the price"

You gotta hand it to Willie G Davidson though, he's convinced a lot of
buyers that they don't have a real motorcycle unless they put out to buy a
Harley.....part of selling that whole Harley cult mentality....

Go figure...

RHC