Re: Natural gas detectors and Co detectors

you can use the same zone type, it would only matter when reporting to the
CS, where you could then differentiate the different alarm by defining the
zone description properly.

(I think): probably because those zones cannot detect ground faults, which
you would want to do on a life-safety device.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage