Re: To mikelewis1971

Hey  "McGinn"

Bored between lessons at pilot school/truck driving school?  Turban too
tight?  Speech garbled by the fingers of your left hand?

It is obvious you are not an American.  You seem rather concerned about
other nationalities though.

Why not give up your scholarship, let your brothers run the hotel/store/gas
station and go home.

I'm sure your uncles have missed you.

Your friend behind the wall.  You know who.

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> [...]
> Our MARINES have BETTER THINGS TO DO than MURDERING 20 UNARMED Iraqi women
> and children in COLD BLOOD.
>
> Our MARINES have BETTER THINGS TO DO than killing a WOUNDED, CRAWLING
> soldier.
>
> Our FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have BETTER THINGS TO DO than TORTURE TENS OF
> THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS.
>
> NSA WHISTLE BLOWER Russell Tice who wanted to MEET CONGRESS last month and
> EXPOSE the NSA EVIL BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS is FICTION.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=1491889&WNT=true
>
> http://alternet.org/rights/30387/
>
> LoL......
>

> >The only reason they would shadow a noncom is if you lived
> > near a protected site but you'd never know it.
>
> Assumptions and speculations are the MOTHER OF ALL FUCKUPS.
>

> >You need to chill out
> > and grab hold of some reality.  You're living like a slave by choice
> > and this paranoia is all in your head.  They don't do shit like this
> > for no reason and you obviously do not understand how they operate.
>

> Spoken like a TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE.
> hahaha..............Tomorrow they will INSERT a VIDEO CHIP in your WIFES
> PUSSY and I am sure YOU WILL SAY, NSA PSYCHOPATHS WONT DO IT for "NO
> REASON". Sheeesh......
>
> All these UNDERCOVER US GOVT AGENTS are FICTION and I CREATED THEM with my
> paranoid mind. They DONT EXIST. LoL....
>
> 1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
> ph 248-324-1527.
>
> 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
> 248-356-1946.
>
> 3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
> 248-477-9161.
>
> 4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id:   sfrank9 at aol.com
>
> 5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
> agents)
>

> You CHANGED your mind OVER NIGHT. Why ? Did somebody send you personal
> emails attacking you ? just wondering .....
>

> > I'm going to stop responding to your posts because I know I cannot help
> > you but I am going to send you the best help I can.  I'm going to ask
> > our Lord Jesus to heal your mind and cast out this demon that preys on
> > your soul.  I'm going to ask him to lift the fog of delusion from your
> > mind and make your spirit whole again.  I'm going to ask him to reveal
> > himself to you so that you will know his peace.  This is the best I can
> > do for you.
> >
> > God bless
>

> If God exists he would HAVE MADE SURE AMERICANS like you were NEVER TURNED
> into PROGRAMMED SLAVES by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> I pray to jesus to OPEN all the brains of 99% of american programmed
slaves
> like you to the EVIL DEEDS of our EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and BLOOD
> THIRSTY CHILD RAPISTS, MURDERERS and PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> Yesterday you SAID IT YOURSELF that NSA PSYCHOPATHS MURDERED Terrence
Yeakay